Sunday 28 February 2010

Our last maken

Earlier this evening, was our last maken session before I leave for Kuala Trengganu.(KT) I longed to go East Coast Park nor for food only, but also the beach. We ate at East Coast Lagoon. At East Coast, it seems like the whole Singapore are going there. But, because we prayed, the Lord heard our prayers and gave us car packing lot.

While Kare and I went round looking for tables, our 2 guys were standing at section waiting. Finally, the 2 guys got a table which was located at a very comfortable and breeze section.

As soon as we sat down, we decided what we wanted to eat. Then Dom and Kare went off ordering food. Not long later, we started enjoying our meal and chit-chatting.

After eating, we walked for ONLY awhile and rested nearer the coast. We saw bright sister moon and many other stars. the East Coast Lagoon and the beach are one of the best place to hold gatherings.

So, this would probably be my last entry. Hopefully I get to use the computer and share something with you while in KT.

Continue to Eat only and I will be back when. Hopefully get to post something from KT.

No comments: