Saturday 30 January 2010

Dinner only begins at 10pm

It was a farewell dinner with my friends from Mission Awareness Group at Khansama Tandoori Village. We walked through the side gate at Normanton Park Condo which leads to Science Park 1.

We went there about 8.15pm and there were only 2 other tables occupied. The restaurant ambience was very suitable us to reflect and share our lives.

My friends ordered many dishes...opps sorry, I can't named them. Anyway, all that we ordered was really good. I, who never really likes Indian food says that it's good... means it's good lah.....

Ok... we enjoyed our meals very much and shared alot till 10pm where all the Indians started  coming into the restaurant. We were shocked!!! That's where I learned that Indians eats very late at night....

87 Science Park Drive,
#02-01 The Science Hub,
Science Park 1,
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: