Saturday 26 June 2010

Famous Terengganu Bread

It’s a long time since the last entry. I hardly get to go out for meals. Even the times when I do go out, I feel unsafe to bring a camera out. Sometimes, I’m also a little shy to take pictures in front of the sisters and friends.

So… this is Terengganu signature bread. Well, it’s actually a round bread with many small buns joined together. And individual buns have fillings. There’s kaya, margarine, etc… but I’m not sure if mixed fillings are available. This particular one has margarine in every little bun.

Now, let me explain why it’s not round in the picture. I only took the shot when all the sisters are resting in their rooms. So, it’s what left after lunch.

It taste really good. Although it’s normal bread, the unique shape and the way we eat it (bun by bun) makes a whole lot of difference.

So, if you come to Terengganu, don’t forget to buy some of me… ha ha….

No comments: